1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AR Max +

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by logan34, Jun 6, 2007.

1. logan34

logan34 Member

Is there any way that I can use my AR Max along with my Ultimate Swap V 2.0 disc? I used to be able to use it with my old Swap Magic discs via the "triple swap" method, but I just got this Ultimate Swap crap sent to me by www.ps2cover.com and I don't have my old Swap Magic discs anymore. Please help!

2. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  3. logan34

logan34 Member

Thanks Master Chu, but I have a FAT(Model 9) PS2 with a fliptop. Is there any link available to help me with this?

4. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

5. logan34

logan34 Member

So I'll be able to use my AR Max codes AND boot up my backups using this CDLOADER.ELF on my USB stick? SWEEEEET! Thanks Master Chu!

6. logan34

logan34 Member

I still can't use my AR max codes because once I select them, it tells me to put in my game, so I can't go to the media player part to use the CDLOADER.ELF on my USB stick. And if I use the media player part first, then I can't go back to select codes. So now what do I do?

7. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

8. logan34

logan34 Member

Sorry about the miscommunication Master Chu, I should have clearly stated what I was trying to do. I know with my old Swap Magic 2.0 discs I could use an AR Max by using the AR first, then the CD swap disc, then the CD loader, then the DVD swap disc, and finally my backup. I was trying to find a way to do something similar with this Ultimate Swap collection disc. Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it. If you do manage to run across a way to do this could you let me know? Thanks again.

9. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

10. logan34

logan34 Member

I'll try it that way & let you know what happens. Thanks for all your help!