1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

//: Arceus + Darkrai + Shaymin, Action Replay Codes + Guide :\\

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Jademalo, May 31, 2007.

1. gremey85

gremey85 Member

To XzephyrX,

To get Darkrai you must first wake up the boy in the house in Canalave City next to the ship that takes you to Iron Island. To do this you must:

1.Talk to the boy in the bed.
    2.Talk to his mother next to the bed.
    3.Speak to the sailor, the boy's father, who runs the ship and have him take you to Fullmoon Island.
    4.On the island find Cresselia, a legendary pokemon, who will run like Mesprit.
    5.Pick up the Lunar Wing it drops and return to Canalave to use it on the boy.
    6.After this check the sign outside the hotel; you should be able to read the text that was too faded to read before.
    7.If so you should be able to go in; if not, try waiting until nightfall or speaking to the boy's family again.

Hope this helps.

2. XzephyrX

XzephyrX Member

The boy next to the iron island ferry is not asleep. Do I have to beat the elite four first?

3. gremey85

gremey85 Member

I think you need the national pokedex, which you recieve from Professor Rowan by speaking to him after beating the elite four and seeing all 150 of the Sinnoh pokemon. You'll see all of them throughout the game by battling other trainers, except the other version's legendary pokemon, which can be seen by talking to Cynthia's grandmother after defeating/catching your version's legendary. The professor should be in the lab in Sandgem.

4. Jademalo

Jademalo Regular member

Well done everyone :D

Didnt realise some of this..
    great!

**GUIDE UPDATED**

5. XzephyrX

XzephyrX Member

Well, this sucks.

6. darkrai

darkrai Member

k i tried this code thing but it wont work i held L+R and went into the pokemart but there was nobody there.

im really confused about this action replay stuff(non of my codes work that i ever get) please help

7. Palkia

Palkia Member

Hello everyone i joined because i read about the event pokemon ive already got 2 Regigias and 2 Arceus. if anyone wants one lemme know but i dont got my friend code yet so you'll have to wait

8. iamadam

iamadam Guest

So i was wondering why when I put in the usb with my action replay it dosnt register my DS, i think that i might have removed the cord when it wasn't "safe" to do so, but it wasnt loading anything, now it wont pop up.

9. iamadam

iamadam Guest

Oh yeah it dosn't make the normal sound when i plug it in but it does when i unplug

10. bloobat

bloobat Member

did you plug it in the right way? On the front of the usb that hooks up to your action replay should have an arrow. Same with your AR. Plug it in the right way. If plugging it in is not the problem, refresh your AR in the code manager by clicking "quick update". That should do the trick cause it worked with me. If it doesnt load automatically, click the "search for pc" button on your AR.Hope that helps, if not, tell me.

11. dzasta

dzasta Member

hey bloobat whenever i try to update my pc software after ages it says "the setup files are corrupted please obtain them elsewhere" what does that mean and how do i fix it

12. dzasta

dzasta Member

i meant the setup files are corrupted. please obtain a new copy of the program.

13. bloobat

bloobat Member

Just do quick update. But you may have overloaded your Action Replay if it says files corrupted. There's hardly a solution for that, but you can delete some of the games from your AR, it makes space. I did quick update and that and my Pokemon Diamond works perfectly fine!

14. dzasta

dzasta Member

thanks ill try it but its the setup files that r corrupted and i dunno if that means the files on my disc are corrupted or the codejunkies files r corrupted... anyway thanks

15. bloobat

bloobat Member

no problem.

16. dzasta

dzasta Member

IT JUST WORKED IT UPGRADED AND ITS SO MAD ALL THE LONG CODES WITHOUT THE BOTHER OF TYPING THEM IN!!!!

17. XDarkraiX

XDarkraiX Guest

hey jademalo i have AR but the picture that u posted doesnt look like mine i mean the instead of the game names i have a waiting for DS thing that wont go away can you help me

18. oerllikon

oerllikon Member

the codes for arceus and shamin didn't work on my pearl game. the code for darkrai was the only one and i dont know why. can some1 give me answers?

19. Jademalo

Jademalo Regular member

check the codes through. thats all i can say. i can confrm they work on both games, ive tried it..

20. oerllikon

oerllikon Member

ok, thanks. i got the letter thing every time i talked to the guy at the mart. ill double check