1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archos DVR and the Eurovox

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by Dicey99, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Dicey99

Dicey99 Member

I have the Archos 605 portable media player, DVR docking station for the Archos and Eurovox cable receiver. The Archos has to be programmed to remote control the Eurovox via Infrared in order to change the channel.

However, the Eurovox isn't listed as a brand in a manufacturer list. Does anyone know what brand I could use that mimics the Eurovox?

There is also a list of "codes" by so maybe if someone new the code I could find that.

Be great if someone could help.

2. dronning

dronning Member

hi. I am looking for information on how to copy dvds from my dvd player to my archos 605 with station. need to get it right before 25/12/08

3. Dicey99

Dicey99 Member

4. dronning

dronning Member

thanks dicey, I actually phoned the archos tech support and I emailed them over a week ago. they went through the whole thing on the phone with me but we could not get it working and it should work. they reckon that the gen 5 station I have is faulty. They said they'd email me how to get it repaired alas they still didn't get in touch. I@ll try that link as it is really for storing my sons dvd collection is the main reason I bought the thing. I got it from ibbod.com.