1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are CABOOODLE.COM Relieable

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by lynch190, Oct 1, 2004.

1. lynch190

lynch190 Guest

Are They???

2. BushidoTW

BushidoTW Member

Got confused at first and went to "caboodle.com," some kids CD-ROM stuff..?

Anyway, his site looks pretty legit (but that usually means little nowadays). Giving the guy the benefit of the doubt, did you purchase and/or trying to communicate with him using an MSN/Hotmail account?

Reason why I'm asking is that the Junk filter they have is so strong and by default goes straight past the Trash, so I've missed a lot of emails from innocent people. I have mine set to sit in the Junk folder first, just in case Hotmail thinks it's SPAM...

I'm not in UK, so I wouldn't likely purchase, but I hope you fare well on this.

3. lynch190

lynch190 Guest

Im using a hotmail account. he sent me about 10 messages. But after i sent him a postal order, he stoped emailing me, hopefully he's just on holiday.

I hope he hasnt made a fool of me, by just cashing the postal order, and giving me nothing. Anyway I have a cpy of the invoice, backed-up e-mails from him, and a reciept of the postal order.

Thank for your help mate,

4. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

That site don't look very appealing to me, if i were buying somthing i wouldn't buy from there even before readin bout your posts. Hopfully just busy with buisness, and not ripping you off, i orderd swapmagic w/ slide card from modchipstore.com decent prices and secure site, it shipped out in couple days! to bad they only use DHL to deliver, i don't like them, i like FedEx, alwasy fast service, usually get package in 3-4 days, DHL over a week.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004
  5. lynch190

lynch190 Guest

Ya, I would prefer a UK website,cause im hear in Ireland and they dont sell Fliptop covers.

In a diffent tread "munkyboy" said "Anyway, I just rec'd my HD Advance from Cabooodle this morning, works a charm, halfway through backing up a game as I type."

I also made a Yahoo e-mail withna whole different name to it, I emailed him with both the Yahooo and Hotmail adresses, and he replied to neither of them so i Think it might me ok.

By the way that tread is http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/3/104571

6. munkyboy

munkyboy Member

Lynchy, did you get sorted?

7. lynch190

lynch190 Guest

Does anyone know any Good Uk websites that sell Fliptops???