1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are Globe 360 Modchips safe from banning on Live?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by me2007, May 18, 2007.

1. me2007

me2007 Guest

I have the Globe 360 modchip would I get banned playing backups on Live? I believe I have the original firmware on my 360.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

no you dont have original firmware because the chip replaces your firmware, thats what makes it play burned games. nothing that is modded is safe completely. so far the only things that havent been reported as mass banned are MS28 drives.

3. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

nah its getting scarier look at that list there a couple of banned ones! i don't want it that way but its emerging!! DANG im gonna wait to c4eva new firmware see how sucessful it is. then i might get a all360 if it don't work and turn if off for live!

4. Tsmith108

Tsmith108 Member

I'm glad I'm still not banned, I wonder what percent aren't banned yet.

I had a 78 lg drive btw, not that it matters in this thread

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

im not banned. although i was just playing crackdown and my xbox said i was disconnected from live and i was like oh damn they got me. i go to the dashboard to test it. live fails. doesnt give any status codes though, i wait a couple minutes and try again. live connects. not sure if it was my internet bugging out or what but so far so good for me. i may call xbox like ps2menace did and ask them how they detect the mods and stuff. at the most they will want my gamertag and i will just refuse to tell them.

6. nopl

nopl Guest

That happened to me one day and i got banned the next day.