1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are Moderators Moderate?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by onya, Jan 20, 2007.

1. onya

onya Guest

Got a little bored so I visited a few threads for some info... lo and behold, this caught my eye, not to mention causing me to almost fall of my chair with laughter. This was posted by Nephilim way back on 4. December 2006 @ 00:57. Heres the link to that thread if your interested.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/4/351570

This reminds me of the DARWIN awards, similar topic with regards to NOT CONTRIBUTING their genes to the pool. So if you have a funny or not so funny quote or story from our illustrious :) Moderators, please post 'em. I reckon there's a few giggles to be had at their expense (all in the name of fun..of course)

Cheers.

2. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Neph is the best with those finishing lines!

I remember something he said a little while back, when some idiot was posting a little "anti-gay" stuff in the forums. A mod had done the ban & close routine but then afterwards, neph temporarily re-opened and said..

Don't remember laughing so much on this site.. XD

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hee hee :p

I ran into a rather nasty one today that cussed everyone, then cussed me when my name came up - I hadn't even been to the thread yet! I got a little creative while editing all his cussing. His post at 13:58 where he called me everything nasty imaginable is my favorite edit :)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/454809

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  4. onya

onya Guest

I absolutely HAVE to reply to this one, good grief I almost peed myself. I guess Lethal_B was right about that.

Neph, your outrageous!

5. Nephilim

Moderating can become quite frustrating so the humor helps me deal with it better :)

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

good one Nephilim LMAO!!!

and wheres Creaky been as of late?

7. Ripper

Ripper Active member

That's what I'd like to know.

IMO, Neph's best line/prhase is "sh*tcanned" - at least I think that's your one ;-)

Hehe

8. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Wahahah, He is a mentor and a father figure to me, I thankfully have not come under his wrath, but I have just about everyine else, keep serving them up Nephilim.

9. dsgtrain

dsgtrain Regular member

Nice edits Neph!! It's things like that make me laugh.

10. Nephilim

:D

I haven't been around enough the last week or so to do much in the way of moderating. I managed to pack in some good hours doing more electrical sidework at $20/hr cash money so that took more precedence than dealing with the brats. The work is over for the time being so I imagine I'll be getting into some trouble around here before too soon.

Take care all :)

11. onya

onya Guest

Hi Neph, I'll be watching and waiting. Actually, there's a few out there that need your kindnesses, I don't bother reporting anyone coz.....I like the spontaneity factor. LMAO

Cheers.