1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are spindle brand dvd-r good quailty for making movies?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by JUVY, Mar 18, 2005.

1. JUVY

JUVY Member

has any 1 tryed the brand FMi i wanna know if there a good qauilty and if the last long and wont mess up quick if i burn a movie wit it?if u have tryed it plzz post sum infor on this brand?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Last edited: May 14, 2005
  3. JUVY

JUVY Member

sorry about that i notcies i posted it in a wrong forum ..

4. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Looks like you need to catch up on your school work. Particularly English. Quit burning movies for a while and study up.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Teleported.

I've never heard of that brand so it's hard to say if they're good or not until you buy some and get the manufacturer ID off them. If you can buy just a few of them to test I'd say go for it otherwise just stick with media that's known to be good such as RiDATA, Taiyo Yuden, TDK or Verbatim Metal AZO :)

6. JUVY

JUVY Member

thanks yeh iam just sticking wit verbatim the fmi they had a deal in compusa 100 dvd for $20 i sounds good but didnt know thw quailty..ill try to get a few and read the id and post it back

7. PORCUPINE

PORCUPINE Guest

Don't waste your money on the CompUSA blank dvds. I had bought 3 spindles and a friend bought 2 on sale thinking we got such a good deal. We tried 4 different burners Benq, Toshiba, NEC, and HP. Over half either had pixals, and blocks running through the picture, or it will freeze up and not play. A few just did not play. Tried playing the disks on Toshiba, Daewoo, Philips, GE, Apex, another off brand of my friends. I have had no problems with Ritek, Philips, HP, Fuji, Verbatim,or Memorex. Also stay away from Khypermedia dvds.

8. p5yco

p5yco Guest

stick with what you know - VERBATIM

9. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

if you've been having success with the Verbs, i agree w/ p5yco, stick with what you know~ i too have had much success with Verbatims, i use mostly the 8x DVD+r media, w/ media ID code MCC003, and booktype it to dvd-rom, flawless playback and compatibility for my home stand alone players and on all my computers. :)

i recommend Verbs only 2nd to my TY's...but, only by a hair` :)