1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are they ever going to update DVD SHRink?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by davudw, Jan 25, 2007.

1. davudw

davudw Guest

New to this, but it seems that DVD SHRINK is so outdated and can'y find any updates for it. As anyone heard if they have plans to update. Thanks to all

2. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

simply put, No.

the developers who made shrink now are working for Nero, making updates for nero recode

3. rozzbixx

rozzbixx Member

I have a web address for new dvd shrink. I will post it and can anybody tell me what this is all about?

www.getdvdshrink2007.com/index.asp

I am not sure if this is bogus or legit!

4. matt72

matt72 Regular member

Hi,

It is bogus. The last official version can be found here on Afterdawn in the software section.

5. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

This question has been asked many times before and the answer still remains the same. No... DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 is the last version you'll ever see simply because Mr. Shrink has gone to work for Nero (Ahead), therefore he created Nero Recode, which is the newly redesigned DVD Shrink.

6. Altercuno

Altercuno Regular member

I read an interesting point made on another forum where someone said they thought the Shrink/Recode author made changes to Shrink to test them before he added them to Recode. He could too if he wished, after all, he voluntarily ceased development he wasn't forced out through legal means.

It puzzles me that there are many threads debating which is better Shrink or Recode when Shrink finished development 2 years ago...Recode should be a clear winner by now...