1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you a Satinist?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Doggy_Bot, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

Well yeah i guess it was stupid...about 1.3% of people are Satanists...LOL what Ever

2. philipman

philipman Regular member

why do you allways make threads that piss people off.

3. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

No Idea???ahh maybe i like to piss people off...

4. philipman

philipman Regular member

then don't post in safety valve this were people vent not get even more pissed off.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Doggy_Bot, watch who you piss off as will come back at you & maybe you'll get banned for a stupid stunt like that!!!

6. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

What I Do???

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

hey, i was right about Neph's undies....go fig...lol

8. philipman

philipman Regular member

good call Auslander!

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

the wonderful thing about satanists is that true satanists are atheists who simply enjoy mocking Christians. the "devil worshippers" are technically something else all together, no members of the Church of Satan at all. Anywho, they all have it wrong, because if you go back to the original Jewish literature, Lucifer was never God's enemy at all, but simply a tempter of man, there to help weed out those who should belong to God from those who shouldn't. Lucifer being "the Devil" and "evil" was entirely a Christian creation, most likely due to mistranslations and the Church trying to use scare tactics to force pagans and others to follow Christ.

i love the History Channel.

10. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

This is as bad as the poo-poo thread i saw earlier.

11. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Didn't know you were a GWAR fan Jizmak. Ever seen them live? Theirs was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Oderus was in fine form that night :)

12. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

If there was anyone who know about Nephs under pants I didn't think it would be Auslander.

To the question, No, Yes, No, Yes, well when I was in High school. But everyone wasn't doing it.

13. ddp

i only guessed that he knew

14. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I'm a Santaist

...oh wait, nevermind, I guess I read that wrong.

15. ddp

change your glasses!!!

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

^ *notes the True Love ad* ^

BOOOOOBBBIIEESSS!

17. squizzle

squizzle Active member

yeah, that ad looks pretty nice on my 19" lcd when I'm like 6" from the screen.

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

suddenly, i find myself becoming the green-eyed monster!

19. gotisos

gotisos Guest

auslander, I assume your "proud to be a furry" sig is in regards to the animal loving/living ones, and not the mascot/humping ones. just curious.

sorry to steal the thread, and oh yeah you cannot become an evil person, or a satanist, you are born one. In fact most truely evil people dont go around flaunting the fact that they are evil, like goths or sadists, truely evil people hide in the shadows, and pose as normal people, like geoffrey dahmer. Who in fact had a wierd cat fetish, you may even be able to consider him, oh say a furry?

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

not quite sure what you mean, gotisos. it sounds like a reference to bestiality, but that's not my thing. i have quite a few pets, and none or them, or any other animal, hav ever gotten me sexually aroused. but you're right in assuming i don't hop in a fursuit and hump away. that's not my thing, either. simply put, i love the art and the concept. it's a sci-fi dream come true; anthropomorphism has been a fascination with humans as far back as 10,000 B.C. with the Neanderthals, and it still fascinates some of us :p

but don't get me wrong; i'm a huge geek and still love dressing up in fursuits and doing lots of stuff that goes with it. i love the people that are into furry culture, i love the stories, the artwork (yes, it's worth mentioning twice!), and i love the culture itself. heheehe...we're like Trekkies on the nerd version of steroids :)

it wasn't too long ago i did a research paper (ask Regor for details) over serial killers, and during that time i read quite a bit of material on Dahmer. he was a fascinating man. but, for the most part, i disagree with you on people being born evil. Dahmer was a child of a tragic home, and, believe it or not, suffered a great amount of abuse as a child. he then committed acts (like skinning the family cat and hanging it in a tree) to relieve his stress...he was misunderstood and further abused. this life of sado-masochism molded him into a twisted, deviant, and successful killer.

however, i agree with you on another point: truely evil people won't show it. with the darkness comes a sense of cunning and intelligence, allowing one to know when to STFU.

as a final thought, i dont' think Dahmer could be considered a furry because he got off from torturing the cats; in general, a furry loves animals and would never hurt them. Cite the numerous vegans and animal rights persons that are also furries. hehehe...being a furry is about love and peace, man! *goes back to the '60s and smokes some weed*

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005