1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you a Satinist?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Doggy_Bot, Apr 18, 2005.

1. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

.....ya think?

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i would have still liked him for a neighbor...think of all the interesting people he'd bring around.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Dahmer was born with a predisposition that was not helped by his upbringing. Thousands of children are unfortunate enough to be brought up in similar and many times worse situations yet never resort to the acts that Dahmer committed. A sickness of that magnitude is there from day one awaiting a catalyst to fully manifest itself.

4. gotisos

gotisos Guest

I was just curious about the sig. I understand the ideals of furry culture, but I think the whole idea of being a human is to forget your animalistic side, or at least be conscious of it. It seems like some furries over indulge in it, which imho is wading in ones own ignorance.

as far as domer goes, I was referring to how normal he tried to portray himself. He's not the best example, but according to this article he was not abused:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/dahmer/why_4.html

"Many of the theories would have you believe that the answers can always be found in childhood abuse, bad parenting, head trauma, fetal alcoholism and drug addiction. Perhaps in some cases, these are contributing factors, but not for Jeffrey Dahmer."

I also saw a documentary that said he lead a fairly normal life, as a child and as he was older. He had a close relationship with his family even as he was older. He also was very close with the families cat, again I am not trying to comment on furries, it just so happens that he interacted with the house cats differently as stated in the documentary. Yet even dahmer new he was truely evil, when he was killed he requested not to be buried, and to have all of his remains destroyed. I guess he knew he was going to be reincarnated as a worm, either that or he didnt want anyone eating his remains.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Dahmer experienced little to no actual physical abuse but his home life was very turbulent and he was frequently shoved aside, ignored and regrettably left to his own (sick) devices.

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

okay okay :p i concede to Neph and gotisos...you win! X-D

gotisos: i agree that some over-indugle, but you have to agree that the purity and innocence of animals are traits that humans should never have lost.

i'm thinking of starting a poll-thread: do you think you'd make a good serial killer? lol

7. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

I just think it is od that we live in the world we live in, and yet nature will throw out monsters, preditors. Although we do live, try to in a sane world we understand that these things are inevidatable and to some degree we accept them. Od don't cha think? Many of us have unpure thoughts but we are able to not act on them. All of us are to somewhat mentaly unstable but we accept it and let it become part of our caracter. I think it is when one trys to fight it off so bad that it becomes such a obstacle in their world that they grow ever more unstable. Just my thoughts on the subject.

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i have dreams about shoving pineapples up Hitler's ass...

...that's what i get for watching Little Nicki.

9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

sadist!!!!

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

mmm....just a wee bit.

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

figured as much!!!

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i wonder if satanists hate playing Doom 3?