1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARGGG!! THIS IS SOOO PISSING ME OFF!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ludakhris, Nov 22, 2004.

1. ludakhris

ludakhris Member

like i installed dms4 lite on v7 ps2. toxic flashed it and everything... but problem is, i have to reset it like 184127421739722 to get a backup to load (getting red screen of inserting a ps2 media every time), and finally it loads it. after it loads the first backup, it takes only 1-2 resets to load a different one i put it afterwards. but after i turn off the power (switch in the back), and turn it back on, it takes 120145841209538 tries (put in a ps2 media red screen) to run a backup again. is there any solution to this? i dont feel like i got my money's worth on this chip if i have to keep on resetting it like this every time, i want it to work the first time i put a game backup in. i used 30 awg wires for every other point except power and ground (22 on those). is there any solutions/suggestions to this? it's sooooo annoying!! thanks a lot for whoever helps solve it. you're my hero.

2. billz

billz Active member

have you tried turning it off by holding reset?

3. ludakhris

ludakhris Member

yes multiple times, it just doesn't work. t.t.