1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Argh... More PSP Version Problems...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by SHandEMan, Apr 6, 2007.

1. SHandEMan

SHandEMan Member

Right. So I bought a PSP the other day right? Didn't know about homebrew and upgraded it to 3.11 stupidly... No I'm not a noob I just didn't know ok? So, I'm kinda stuck there. But anyhow, my brother bought a PSP yesterday. I was really excited as I knew that when he had got it I could finally have a go on homebrew apps and stuff. But I couldn't, It came with bloody 2.81 pre-installed... DAMMIT! So, I know how to tell which versions of GTA:LCS' are patched and unpatched, but I can't do this before buying them can I? No.. So if I was to get a pre-owned version of GTA:LCS, what are the chances of it being an un-patched version... I mean, how long ago exactly did Rockstar Games start selling the patched ones???

Thanks, SH&E.

2. oosel

oosel Regular member

YES you can.
    I went in a gamestop took my psp with me told them what I was looking for and ask to go through there used gtalcs copies. They let me try them to find one with the 2.0 update. They had 4 or 5 unpatched ones they were $17 I wish I would have bought them all and ebayed them lol. I just got one for myself.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  3. SHandEMan

SHandEMan Member

I dunno, they might, I suppose. Where do you live, America?
    Here in England, we don't have Gamestops, we used to but I think some other company took over from it or sumit. Just like Electronic Boutique, we used to have that over here until GAME bought it... GAME might have a different policy about the whole thing...

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  4. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

not hard to find m8 i went to 3 gamestops, and found only 1 working version...at that, there were only 5 copies through out all the stores...

5. SHandEMan

SHandEMan Member

When I complete one of my games I'll go into GAME, trade it in and see if I can look through the preowned GTA:LCS copies. Hopefully they'll be an unpatched one. Then I can downgrade my bro's one. But still, I can't do anything to mine, stupid 3.11...

6. oosel

oosel Regular member

I just flat out told them that I needed the gta lcs with the 2.0 update they were cool with it and knew what I was doing. The people that work there are just like me and you they dont really care lol. Just catch them on a slow day be polite suck up if you have to, getem in a good mood joke around. This should work at any place that sells used games.