1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariva- new scan no SLY box office

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by chip7, Mar 4, 2017.

1. chip7

chip7 Member

Looking for the haye fight tonight. Have scanned but only SBO in HD on list. Can't view HD's
    Do we have this channel not in HD and maybe unnamed or mis-named somewhere?

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

think sky removed their service of box office and has to be got from sky store for their clients

3. chip7

chip7 Member

So does this mean no wrestlemania 2nite!?

No way of getting it back?

4. cactikid

cactikid Active member

depends on who has it and what channel.

5. chip7

chip7 Member

Sly Sports news gone now also. Not coming back on a re scan Trouble ahead, I fear

6. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

sky sports news is not gone. box office to be got through kodi. stop being alarmist.

7. chip7

chip7 Member

In all fairness now, when I posted, Sly Sports news was gone for a few days and over a week in total... re scans on multiple boxes and 2 different cline providers didn't bring it back. Granted, I could have posted to say it since came back on its own... I was hoping for a possible solution or some info on what might have been happening...
    I certainly was not being an alarmist, just not my style!

Regarding Sly Box office, as far as I am concerned, on quite a number of boxes that have been rescanned recently and again 2 different cline providers (both of which always have all the PPV events) we cannot get the channel back on the Ariva boxes. Have tried all the unnamed channels and numbers channels that are not named- no joy.

I would be delighted if anyone has any ideas that they think may get Sly Box Office to work in the future on the Ariva boxes.

I was not aware of Kodi. I will have to play around with that and see how I can get that to work to get the PPV and cast it to my TV. looking forward to the big PPV fight next week.

8. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

'I was hoping for a possible solution or some info on what might have been happening...'. What is happening is very clear. A bit bit of googling on streamboard oscam icam issue will enlighten you