1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Armax backup

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by no_name1, Apr 9, 2007.

1. no_name1

no_name1 Member

hello, long time ago i found a website where i got to download a backup of ARMAX or GAMESHARK,

it was something like cybershark, or cyber something.. im not sure if it had the cyber word.

i really really need that website,

it was a website where u could get gameshark,armax,codebreaker, hd loader, and stuff like that.. for the PS2

if u happen to know the website please reply to post or send me an email at rf_killer1[a]hotmail[dot]com

again its really important..

if im breaking a rule for askin this stuff please let me know and ill erase the post.

thank you..

2. rvinkebob

rvinkebob Regular member

It's a cross between illegal and legal. The site is hosting illegal files though there is a disclaimer about some files being illegal in some countries. Since it has a disclaimer you should understand the consequence of downloading some files.

cryptbreaker.hyperboards.com

3. no_name1

no_name1 Member

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, ive been looking for this site for monthssssssssssssss

thansk alot =)..

and i just want to download copy of gameshark as my orignial wont work anymore.. i tried makin a copy but even my pc drive wotn read it..