1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARMax Evo - Swap Magic Version Both PAL + NTSC With Latest Codelist!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by shabi-ul, Jun 5, 2007.

1. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

Ok a few months ago i tryed to use swap magic coder codes with swap magic 3.6, i loaded a burnt copy of swap magic coder with 3.6 and selected codes but had no luck startin the game.

heres the thread: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/489027

In the thread Xplaya sent me a image file of ARMax which was compatible with swap magic but it was a NTSC version so the codes only worked on NTSC games.
    Now i have edited the file and have made two images, 1 is a NTSC version and 1 is a PAL version and i have also updated the codelists so they contain the latest codes. These armax images work with swap magic 100%.

can somebody tell me what is the best file uploading website which i can upload these images and place the links here?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  2. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

ok im gonna upload them onto rapidshare.com but i no some people have problems with rapidshare so if you do, tell me and ill upload them to another website :D

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  3. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007