1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ashampoo shrink and burn

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by tryabag, Jan 14, 2007.

1. tryabag

tryabag Member

hi everyone, i've been using ashampoo for a while and when my trial ends it usally lets me just renter the same code, but now it says i have to buy the program to use it again. is there any way i can just put in a different code? does anyone know of any other programs(besides nero) that work just as good as ashampoo shrink and burn. thanks.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

3. tryabag

tryabag Member

i want to burn svcds

4. tryabag

tryabag Member

and that ashampoo program cost 50.00, it's a very good program, the only one out of dozens of them on the internet that i could find that acually does what it says, but i don't make that many svcds to pay 50.00 dollars for it. does the program you metitoned do svcds?

5. johnl123

johnl123 Regular member

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  6. tryabag

tryabag Member

that one doesn't quite do what i want it to either. by the way, if you have never tried ashampoo shrink and burn before, i highly recommend it. works perfectly. very easy. i was looking for a program like it or close to it, but everything is either, wartemark on output, half conversiton, 5 min trial, or they just don't work. ashampoo shrink and burn was the only one that did exactly what it said in the description, for free. i wanted to find somthing else like that besides nero(it doesn't work on my computer)for free.