1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking for Help with my 360!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by vicc1818, Sep 21, 2007.

1. vicc1818

vicc1818 Member

Trying to connect to Xbox live on my 360 for the first time in over 6 months. When I test connections, all confirms except at the Xbox Live Prompt. It tells me to go download an update, and when I try to Download it, the update fails and tells me to test my connection. This cycle repeats over and over.

I have noticed that when I accept the update right before it switches over that the Xbox Live prompt does fail. Upon declinding it (and it failing again) I was given these error codes.

W 0000-0021
    X 0000-F009
    Y Z0A8-4840
    Z 8015-1007

If anyone else has had a similar problem please let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

2. pusta

pusta Member

Here is something you can try that might help, you need to clear your catch here is how to do it.

Make sure there is no cd in the drive and boot it up.
    Go to system, then memory and press Y.
    Now press x,x,lb,rb,xx real quick. If done correctly a message will come up (Do you want to perform maintanince on your xbox say yes. The only problem with this method is that you will have to re-update all your games. Your saves and achievements will not be touched.
    I had a simalur problem and this fixed it for me.....