1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aspi error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by longpham, Sep 26, 2002.

1. longpham

longpham Guest

Hello
    I really need your help, i have pionner 104,
    and i did installed adaptecASPI in my system
    i use dvddecrypter. i ripped the movie is o.k
    when it write movie back to dvd burner about
    5% and comes up with the error message in the log: "ASPI COMMAND ERROR" I try to run under win98 me and xp shown same message.Please help.
    second problem: when i use nero to burn movie
    back to dvd burner and comes up with the error " communication error" Please help me out

thanks again

2. Modman

Modman Guest

Hi there Longpham, I see your point and it is excalty like mine, I go through the process of ripping the movie with info edit and divid it into to seperate files abecause the fil is greater than 4.7 gigs. I know for sure I did the process right, and when I go to burn through NERO to my DVD Pioneer, I get a
    " communication error",

I guess were both stuck in the same boat, I could not find any help on any of the 50 pages that I printed out when I started.
    Please Help
    Modman

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

For your DVD-9's, you might want to get them all on 1 DVD instead of having to split them into 2 - may I suggest that you try DVD Shrink. It's free, will rip your movies in generally 30 to 40 minutes. It allows you to compress your larger DVD-9's to the necessary 4.36GB and provides you with a nice neat VIDEO_TS folder for you to have Nero or CloneDVD burn for you on a single DVD.
    wander on down this-a-way to download the program and read their step by step guide -
    http://www.chrismccann.co.uk/dvd_shrink.htm
    I think you'll like it,
    "P"