1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassins creed freezed my PS3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by dab0ne, Nov 22, 2007.

1. dab0ne

dab0ne Regular member

ok i know how to resolve this problem... just take the game back. the real question is if its happening to anyone else. everytime i start my ps3 for the first time and load assassins creed it freezes but when i turn off the game and load it for the second time it works flawlessly. last night it froze up on the first time and worked great on the second. same thing this morning, froze on initial startup but then works great thereafter. and it doesnt just freeze it up, it 100% locks it up to the point where i have to flip the switch in the back of the system just to get the thing to turn off. so is this happening to anyone else? thanks.

2. newcloud

newcloud Regular member

the game froze twice on me while playing
    then i updated to 2.01 and now i have no problems

3. JorDogg

JorDogg Regular member

mines been all good so far! off subject this game is wicked az? don't see why soo many people were dogging it?

4. newcloud

newcloud Regular member

ya i dont understand it ether i love this game

5. gkmpb4

gkmpb4 Regular member

i noticed i have this same freezn issue but dnt have AC!I have it resrved but havent picked it up yet simply cuz of heavnly sword gettn all that hype but its to short to enjoy. I havnt seen wat 2.01 realy does cuz ive had more freezes and things happening to cause me to restsrt the system more in the past couple weeks than ihave since i first got the system in february . these updates are startn to annoy me.

6. stickweed

stickweed Regular member

since updating to 2.01 assassins creed has only froze once on my console. it's not your game, you just need to update. (but we shouldn't have to)