1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassin's Creed Revelations disc not supported

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by arsenalforever, Aug 5, 2012.

1. arsenalforever

arsenalforever Regular member

I'm getting the disc not supported error when I'm inserting the Assassin's Creed Revelations disc. I have LT +3.0. Will downloading a title update of the game help?

2. BillB

BillB Regular member

Check the topology data with abgx. M$ might have updated it. If the topology data has changed, you'll have to reburn the backup after it's been updated. You are using a lite-on iHAS series drive with burnermax firmware, right? If you're playing truncated backups, that might be your problem also.

3. arsenalforever

I've heard that I don't need an iHAS drive if I don't connect to Xbox Live. Is this true? Because I only play offline. So title updates won't make the game work?

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

How do you want to do a title update if it isn't even possible to get the game recognized?

5. arsenalforever

The Xbox DOES recognize the game. It shows the picture of the game and when I select the play button below the picture, I get a black screen for a few seconds, after that I get the unsupported disc error and get returned to the dashboard. So other than the iHas burner, there is no other alternative?

6. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

yeah run the iso through abgx and then reburn it, it has the incorrect topology data on it.

7. midiandy

midiandy Member

im getting the same problem with fifa 13 i ran it through abgx got all the correct topology data run it on console with LT3.0 runs fine
    run it on other console with same setup it gives disc not supported error
    and the iso is burnt using verbs and ihas burner (not truncated)