1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assist with IfoEdit Please ?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by bouldip, Dec 30, 2002.

1. bouldip

bouldip Member

I have 20 Pop Videos all with their own VOB.
    I can create VTS_01_1 and so on for the allowed 10 VOB's and it works great.

However I can't seem to get IfoEdit to introduce the next title set i.e
    VTS_02_1 and so on for the next 10.
    PLease advise the steps. Big thanks in advance.

2. wheelerdr

wheelerdr Member

i have tried with the same concept. it seems you will have to burn the video ts and then erase the vobs add your new ones and then burn them as well.

3. bouldip

bouldip Member

Sorry Wheelerdr_ Run that one by me again ?

I think I missed your point.

Thanks

4. omegaboy

omegaboy Guest

if you're talking about adding those video files together, and wanting them to play by the order you wanted. But Ifoedit doesn't let the video vobs file play in the order. Then you should run VobEditv06 (a different program). THis program joins your vobs file together, by the order. So after you join those vobs files together, you can then run ifo edit and finish the vobextra, vts sectors stuff and then burn to dvd. THose video files will be played in the order you wish.

5. bouldip

bouldip Member

Thanx OmegaBoy,
    That's possibly another solution to my problem.
    If I can outline exactly what I'd like to do, maybe someone could advise the steps please.

I don't want to necessarily "JOIN" the video's together to play in a particular order, I suppose the VTS numbering would sort that out.

Each one of my individual pop songs is it's own vob (Sometimes taken from commercial DVD's & Sometimes as created by my Phillips 880 recorder) So then I copy each of my required individual VOBS into a folder. Name them VTS_01_1 up to VTS_01_9 If I then use IfoEdit it will create the IFO's for me and the BUP files, I go back into IFOEDIT and get sectors and all works well.
    HOWEVER, that only gives me 10 VOBS on the DVD, if I want to add some more I have to increase the VTS number from VTS_01_? up to VTS_02_? this is where my problem comes in. When I use IFOEDIT and point it to the first VOB ......usually VTS_01_1 it only goes through the first Video Title Set (VTS) so, from VTS_01_1 to VTS_01_9 and doesn't proceed on and do the VTS_02 files.
    Anyone out there able to advise please ?