1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asus Zenbook UX32VD i5 Problem

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by GTR35, Jul 3, 2012.

1. GTR35

GTR35 Active member

Hi guys, I'm not quite sure if this is the correct place for this post...
    But I have a problem at the moment with my Asus UX32VD Zenbook/Ultrabook

So Lets start with the first one:
    Every spec on the web says this Ultrabook has the newest Intel HD 4000 graphics with a dedicated Nvidia GT 620M for gaming etc.

But the thing is, in DXDIAG(DirectX Diagnostic Tool) in the "Display" section it shows the Intel HD 4000 graphics only? What happened to the GT 620M? But also, when I check the NVIDIA Control Panel, its does tell you that there is a GeForce GT 620M with the latest 296.44 Driver.

So my question is, is there this GT620M graphics in the system that runs when games are running? Or is there somwhere That I can activate it?
    As well as I can't even run Company of Heroes(I know its an old game)because I think it only picks up the intergrated graphics and not the dedicated one...

I apologize if i'm been a total noob in this.

Thanks

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

what does it show in device manager under display adapters?

3. GTR35

GTR35 Active member

@ddp the graphics does show up under the display adapters, that solved one of my questions. Maybe i should mess around in the Nvidia control panel a bit and see what works well.

Thanks again you may lock the thread ^^