1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At&t Code error?

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by 4Clayton2, Oct 13, 2007.

1. 4Clayton2

4Clayton2 Member

Hi,

Sorry to bother you, but when I requested the unlock code I wrote Cingular., and maybe should have used At&T? I believe when the phone was purchased it may have been from cellular but not sure.

Again, the phone is Nokia 6102b

IMEI 357100000267176
    United States

Thanks so much...This gift is for today if possible...I really appreciate it and dont mean to be a pain in the butt...

Linda

2. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

What do you mean?What the codes?Where did you get codes generally?
    Whom did you wrote this?
    #pw+759 950 672 734 331+7#

3. 4Clayton2

4Clayton2 Member

I got the codes from the phone., what I meant was when I purchased the phone it was under Cellular, then Cingular and now AT&T and did not know if that would matter. the code did not work and I took it to the AT&T store and they had a different code. Neither would work and I am still getting "restricted" and put "Security code in" on it but the phone remains operable but only with AT&T. I googled places that "say" they can fix the phone to work., but I dont know if that is true. AT&T said to bring it in Monday and they would call Service to see if they could fix it and I dont know where to turn now as I want to change to T-Mobile.

Sorry if I cam accross as a dumb blonde...just tried to get too much info to make it easier for you.

If you have anymore suggestions I am well open to them. This phone was unlocked 2 years ago and then Cingular relocked it without my knowledge.

Thanks,
    Linda

4. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member