1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

atv offroad fury 4

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by marlonmac, Feb 25, 2007.

1. marlonmac

marlonmac Member

Hey all, I have been burning back ups for a while thanks to this site, I usually try to read before I ask and I did, but never found this, I am using dvd decrypter/nero. This game (ATV Offroad Fury 4) reads iso file fine, when I go to burn the .mds file it says it's too large do I want to continue anyway, I click no. Is there anything I am doing wrong? I am using Tokijin's settings in decrypter. Thanks!

2. marlonmac

marlonmac Member

nevermind, i think i need to look at the god of war thread before i ask for help,lol..

3. marlonmac

marlonmac Member

well that didn't look like what I needed,(I have a mod chip, apple magic I think) it says god of war tool, can I run that on offroad fury or am I doing something wrong? I have backed up 's of dvd games, this is my first problem in a while, Thanks!!

4. neptune

neptune Regular member

that game for one is too large to fit to a 4.7 gb dvd . and when rebuilt story mode does not work/. try seaching ??? there is a thread somewhere about this game.also try to find the genie rebuild tool and get your iso of this game and rebuild it then try burning your new iso.

5. marlonmac

marlonmac Member

thanks bro, i call myself looking for it, but no luck...

6. marlonmac

marlonmac Member

7. marlonmac

marlonmac Member

man, i got the game to work using the iso buster method, but it won't work in story book mode..