1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio and Video TS

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by heldel, Jan 13, 2007.

1. heldel

heldel Guest

Can anyone help. Need to back up game from audio and video ts. What is the software to use for this please.

2. June_0606

June_0606 Regular member

Do you means audio_ts folder and video_ts folder? Or it's maybe a dvd?

3. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

it's probably a dvd movie you need to use clonedvd

4. heldel

heldel Guest

The game I tried to back up is Call of Duty 3. Also Snooker 2007 is the same

5. jazzyb3

jazzyb3 Member

you need to have the correct harware before you can back up a game.
    Do you have a SAMSUNG DVD ROM WITH KREON FIRMWARE to read the disk on a pc?
    A normal pc dvd drive will only read the folders that you have mentioned and these contain video not the game.

You also need to flash your xbox dvd drive so that it will play a back up, this means you need to have a method of linking the xbox to the pc.

You can buy a spare/replacement xbox dvd should the flash go wrong though you must have a copy of your original firmware as it contains a key that is matched to the motherboard.

software to use, if you have the hardware are Schtrom360XtractV3.1 or xbox back up creator and dvd decrypter or imageburn can come in handy.

have a read about for a walkthrough, xbox backup creator is very straight forward to use.

6. heldel

heldel Guest

My 360 is flashed and I have a games backed up which have been fine and burnt as image files using clone cd. COD 3 however is in video_ts and audio_ts. When I tried to burn these using clone cd there was no layer break and the game failed. Is there anyway to convert the video_ts and audio_ts to burn as image file?

7. jazzyb3

jazzyb3 Member

Its strange how one game can throw us completely, I’m having trouble with Lost planet and am going to try a different original, maybe you should do the same.
    For me, call of duty ripped in exactly the same way as all the previous games that I ripped.
    They all (except this lost planet!) have audio and video ts folders, right click em and check the size, they are a few MB and are just dvd video files, the game is not stored within them.

I have never used clone cd, I use dvd decrypter and you have to set the layer break yourself.
    http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=514437

When you say ‘game failed’, are you saying that the burn completes successfully but that the backup just wont run in your xbox, or does the burn itself fail?