1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio cd track ends in wrong place

Discussion in 'Audio' started by madtike, Aug 30, 2004.

1. madtike

madtike Member

I've just started getting the odd failure when burning audio cds. I'm using nero 6.3 and a pioneer 107. The burn process gets to 100% but doesnt finish and eventually fails after about 8 mins (usually wites in under 5 mins). When I play the cd all the tracks are there but the last finishes a few seconds before its meant to and all the track ends are in the wrong place i.e when I press the track forward button on the cd player(win media player and normal stand alone cd player) instead of playing the start of the next track it plays the last few seconds of the last track before going on to the next one. I've just recently started a new 100 pack of cdrs and previously didnt get a single failure on my last 100 pack so is the problem the new cdrs (which are the same brand) , my pioneer starting to play up (its only 3 months old) or a software problem. I'll sometimes start to burn and start a print at the same time so could this cause a problem. Any help would be really appreciated cos I hate losing cds :(

2. nick2005

nick2005 Regular member

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstallin nero. If this doesn't work, I would use a different program to burn the CDs. If you need help finding software, post on the forum and I'll help you find one.