1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio Help ^^

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by DVDNOOB_, Mar 31, 2005.

1. DVDNOOB_

DVDNOOB_ Member

Well im trying to burn the movie section of white chicks and when i play it, it sounds like the audio is messed up. How do i make it so that it configures it self wheter or not to play the 5.1 or 2 channel? How do i get the commentery out? because it is playing also. Thanks guys

2. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

When you get Shrink to open the disc, the right side of the screen will list all the audio tracks on the disc. Uncheck the tracks you don't want. It will say what language and the numger of channels of audio

3. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

If you want to retain more than one soundtrack, but also want to assign a specific one as the default track you will have to right click(mouse) the main title(in Re-author mode). Then click on "Set Default Streams..." and under audio check "Play the following audio stream". From there you will be able to assign which track you want the dvd player to play automatically when you put the dvd in. You can do the same for subpicture(subtitles). Hope this helps.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2005
  4. DVDNOOB_

DVDNOOB_ Member

Ok cool, it worked! Thanks alot guys.