1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio not sync when playing video on ipod

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by niall_boy, Jan 6, 2008.

1. niall_boy

niall_boy Member

Hey y'all,

I recently put a video on my ipod. I used shrink 3.2 and jodix but when it came to watching the video on my ipod the sound wasn't in time with the video. It made it impossible to watch. Does anyone know they reason why?

p.s. i'm brand new to this site so im not sure if I am asking this in the write place or not. :)

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

This post would probably be better in the iPod forum so transferring it there :)

3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

sounds like a conversion problem to me. not all free conversion programs do great jobs. And let's not forget that the video before you used the program! Have you ever heard of garbage in, garbage out? many things are possible..... unless we know exactly what you were doing and what you were converting and if it was working before you converted it ....... then it's just a guessing game. Were you trying to convert a DVD to mp4 so you can put into your iPod? if so then I suggest you use a better converting program....... or maybe your settings were out of wack that caused this problem. don't know.

here's a guide for DVD conversion to iPod:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/297023

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008
  4. ste0087

ste0087 Member

thats happend to me before try using dvd fab hd decrypter and vob merge and then convert it with videora ipod classic converter (videora works with 5g ipods as well)