1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio Not Working

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by jazo132, Jun 27, 2007.

1. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

I just recently reinstalled Windows XP Home on my HP Pavilion a450n and the sound on the speakers stopped working for some reason. When I go into the volume control, I get a pop-up saying:

But, I'm not sure if the mixer devices are even in the add hardware wizard. What would it be labeled? Or, is there another place where I can install them? Thanks!

2. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

3. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Thanks man worked perfectly!

4. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

No, thank you for posting in legible English, see when ye post a detailed problem in actual type, you get help :D The easy kind XD

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  5. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Heh I hate when people ask for help then they can't even take their time to explain what the problem is, or they're too lazy to type so they use that instant message crap. xD

Thanks again though.

6. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

I did this same thing on my other computer that I just installed XP Home on and it keeps telling me that I must be logged on as the PC administrator to update the drivers, even though I'm on the only XP account that is on there and it is the admin account. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Update: I just reinstalled SP2 and I still get the problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2007