1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio off with video in mp4 format (ipod) HELP!

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by flforj, Apr 28, 2007.

1. flforj

flforj Member

HI
    I need help with ripping dvds to my 80G video ipod. I currently use three programs: DVDFab DVD Decrypter, then VOB merge, then the 3GP converter. I can get the movies on my ipod...the only problem I have is that the audio is off with the video. When I play the movie file in windows media player before converting it to MP4, the audio is in sync with the video just fine, so I know it isn't a ripping problem...it must be a converting problem! I am using the wrong converting software? Is there a specific conversion speed I should use so that the audio is in sync with the video? If anyone knows of better converting software (free?) that has no problems with audio, please let me know!

Thank you kindly...I am urgently seeking a response as the time window of returning my ipod is coming up...and if I can't get movies on there, I really don't want it. Thanks.

2. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Please don't double post. I answered your question in your other post. ;-)

3. frankie92

frankie92 Member

can anyone help me with my ipod. the problem is that when i have downloaded a video from limewire and i have converted it on itunes but whne i paly the video on my ipod the is no sound\audio.....pls help

4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Try using Videora iPod converter, found here:
    http://www.redkawa.com/blog/post.php?t=992

iTunes doesn't convert certain kinds of files with audio and video on the same track, so it makes the audio disappear. Videora will help you do this with the audio and it is free. Enjoy. ;-)