1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDIO OUT OF SINC

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gavster, Aug 23, 2004.

1. gavster

gavster Member

Can anybody tell me why, when converting some video files to dvd video (mpeg, avi, etc) using nero vision the sound is out of sinc with the movie. Sometimes it starts of ok then gradually goes out of sinc.

2. bilco

bilco Guest

i have the same problem as well, i use tmpeg or poer producer 2, every so often i get one that goes out of synch as well,i wonder if it is to do with codecs,i would be interested to know,if anyone does know that is.

3. bilco

bilco Guest

i have the same problem as well, i use tmpeg or power producer 2, every so often i get one that goes out of synch as well,i wonder if it is to do with codecs,i would be interested to know,if anyone does know that is.

4. bruwery

bruwery Member

What program are you using for capturing? I've had this problem using ATI software that comes with an All-in-Wonder card. (The Wonder stands for "Wonder why this card costs so much money because it isn't that good")

However, I found no sync problems using Roxio or Moviemaker2 (using the same AIW card).