1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio out of sync in bad frame part

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by masterv, Jun 19, 2003.

1. masterv

masterv Guest

Well, I have an movie and this has bad frames in it. So when i encode this movie the sound will get 2 seconds away from te video on the part whit the bad frames. But when I experimental a bit whit the vfapi-plugin of tmpg enc then the audio does'nt give problems at the bad frame part. But this is only when I open the AVI direct to tmpg enc. When i frameserve it first whit VirtualDub then the sound still get away from the video at the badframepart and it can't be fixed by me. An because i wan't to encode subtitles whit my movie I have a problem. So I tried to use VobSub in combination whit tmgenc, but when I do this it works but at some parts of the movie the subtitling does'nt show up on the bottem of the screen. Why is this? I can't encode my movie now. Because if I use VirtualDub for subtitles i keep the audio problem. And when I use VobSub the audio problem is gone but the subtitles does'nt al shop up. Sorry for al little bit bad english but I hope you can understand my question.
    p.s I'm talking about Harry Potter 2

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Try avifixed to remove the corrupt frames!

3. masterv

masterv Guest

does'nt work!

4. Dela

hmm have u tried to remove with virtualdub? sorry if u already mentioned, im in a bit of a rush!

5. masterv

masterv Guest

No I didn'nt thanks.

6. Dela

well basically the last 2 buttons in the list of buttons the first is start selection and the second is end selection, u can select the bad frames and click edit and remove them from there, however! there may be a problem with audio sync afterwards!