1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio out of sync with Nero Vision

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Borador, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Borador

Borador Member

I am making an AC3 encoded avi into dvd format. The picture looks good but the audio is out of sync. This has happened with 2 different discs/files. Also, what is the difference between fast encoding and high quality? Much thanks in advance.

2. attar

attar Senior member

Try the conversion with this freeware and check the output folder with your media player.

http://dl.afterdawn.com/vsoDivxToDVD_setup_v0.5.2b.exe
    Import the file(s) (AVI, WMV,MPEG, VOB)
    Output (standard DVD file format) to a folder on the HDD.
    Set 'Aspect' to 4:3 (if you have a regular tv)
    Set 'Standard' to NTSC (if you live in North America)

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

4. martybe

martybe Member

can some1 help please i have download movies from the internet but i a was tryin to burn them on to dvd through nero startsmart but i seem to be only able to put them on as data format so i cant watch them on my dvd player can someone tell me were and how do i put them on a dvd to watch on a dvd player please

5. leedaa

leedaa Member

when you get the smart start up choose nerovision then make dvd. click on more at the bottom and set video parameters. NTSC (usa) or PAL. then make this your default settings. add your files, edit them as needed. here is where you edit and make menus (the really great part of nero). then click more and add whatever you wnat to add, click next edit as you want click more and make changes as you want. click next and make any changes you want. finaly you will reach the burn page. be sure here to click more and check the box for forward and back jumping. then click burn. you can also make changes to how you burn here upper right.

Please be aware Nero is VERY VERY SLOW. will take several hours. Also make sure you have codecs for all the programs nero can convert.

Hope this will help.

6. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

7. martybe

martybe Member

hi all thanks for ur help but i am still havin problems as i dont have nero vision in my nero smartstart is there a way i can download it