1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio problem-can only get german 2ch?????

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Pistol1, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Pistol1

Pistol1 Member

Can someone please help. I have dowloaded all the software recommended in the guide tmpenc and ifo edit and nero and dvd shrink I can convert the file and burn it and it plays fine but the damn thing won't play any audio. If i look in dvd shrink beforn burning it it says german ch2 or something like that. I have redone it 2 or 3 times with the same result. I have english checked off in every program that i can find. When i play the file on my pc before converting it it plays fine but for what ever reason I can get no audio when i burn it....can anyone please offer some help here...i have read and have found no reference to similar situations?????

Thanks in advance

2. Pistol1

Pistol1 Member

Well after alot of reading and hours of f*****ing around I finally got one movie to work audio and video....My question is why can i only get one movie to work. I have Nemo, Lion king,Gangs of New york, and Spirit...all downloaded form the same source(Imesh) and the only one i can get to work is the Lion King part two. If i right click on the files they are all audio format mp3 video format Divex codec. Does anyone know what i am doing worng.

Thanks in advance