1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio problem with virtualdub

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Joel23, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Joel23

Joel23 Member

hello im working to put my subtitles in my avi files with virtualdub...every thing was ok I did like 4 movies conversion but now when I click save as AVI an error coming in the window like this

"error initialzing audio stream decompression: no installed audio coder could be found to decompress the compressed source audio. check to make sure you have the required codec"

what I can do, if everything was run fine ...and now this ??

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. Joel23

Joel23 Member

i did and nothing...the same error...i have each codec installed in my pc..when a play my movie the sound is great..but when a tried to joint my subtitles with virtual dub appear the same error. yesterday im have no problem with this program and now the virtualdub dont want to recognize the audio of my AVI files... i dont know what i need to do...another sugestions?

4. attar

attar Senior member

Do you have a system restore point that you can use before the problem showed up?

5. Joel23

Joel23 Member

im made an update of this program ..a get the last version of virtualdub and everything run ok...the program convert himself the mp3 file..so now im chiling...thanks!!