1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio problems with DVD Rebuilder/CCE, help!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by alpha6164, Aug 25, 2004.

1. alpha6164

alpha6164 Member

I have copied about 5 dvd's using Rebuilder and CCE (retail version) and on every DVD there are a few spots where there is a 1/2 second audio drop out. Very noticable. It has been on LOTR series, and any of the other longer movies that I have used Rebuilder with. I am starting to think if I am doing something wrong. Just to go over what I usually do. Once Rebuilder transcodes the files, it creates and AUTIO_TS, VIDEO_TS and D2VAVS folder. I copy the VIDEO_TS files using nero to my DVD and ignore the other folder it creates. Can anybody tell me if I am doing something wrong. I have followed the instructions on setting up Rebuilder and I have followed it exactly. All inputs appreciated.

2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

A month or so ago I had a slightly different problem with a couple of DVDs I ran through DVD-RB. When I was looking for a solution I ran across some people who have opened DVD-RB's output with DVD Shrink and saved it from that program to fix similar problems. I solved mine by just running the files through DVD-RB again (keeping all the same settings), but that was an audio synch issue not audio dropout.