1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio problems with vso divx to dvd

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by winks, Feb 1, 2007.

1. winks

winks Member

hi, i hope someone can help me. i've been using VSO DIVX TO DVD 1.99.19 version to convert AVI to DVD and most of the films when converted are great, but some have the audio out of sync with the video. Can someone give me some help please ?

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

the problem is most likley the file it self not the program, make sure that the file is in sync before you convert

3. mistycat

mistycat Active member

If the problem is a constant sync loss after converting, run it through AviMux_Gui even if the origonal file shows no sync loss: http://www.alexander-noe.com/video/amg/ Drag your video into the top window, highlight it and select generate data. Now in the bottom window, select audio and any delay in ms will appear to the right. If other than 0 appears, select start which gives you the option to name and place the new file and in a minute or 2 you will have a new file to convert.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  4. winks

winks Member

the audio is in total sync when it has been downloaded in the AVI format, it is out of sync when it has been converted.

5. mistycat

mistycat Active member

The origonal will look fine on your pc and until you run it through AviMux_Gui, you won't see any delay (constant) before convertimg.