1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio sync problems when I go to author DVD

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by sparty, Dec 9, 2002.

1. sparty

sparty Member

I have encoded several of what I thought were DVD compliant videos using TMPGeng with the half KDVD templates (www.kvcd.net). The resulting MPEG is perfect when using PowerDVD to view, the problem is when I go to author the DVD. The resulting DVD has audio sync issues, I've tried using Ulead DVD workshop, Ulead moviefactory, etc., with recent patches and end up with same result, audio slightly out of sync (drift, starts out in-sync and then slightly loses sync). Is anyone else having these issues and does anyone know of any solutions out there or what causes the audio to lose sync? Please help!!!

2. framerman

framerman Regular member

I believe it has something to do with frame rates. I have had severe problems with audio sync and TMPGEnc that I can't seem to fix. I think if you fixed the frame rate, it will play in PowerDVD, but when you burn I believe it reverts back to the original framerate no matter what you've reencoded. It just does it. Sorry I can't be of more help.