1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio/Video Not In Sync (Already looked in other threads)

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by erik1213, Jan 16, 2004.

1. erik1213

erik1213 Regular member

OK, Here's My Problem

I have an avi/divx file and in the beginning the audio/video is in sync. Then about an hour in it starts to go out of sync and gets worse and worse throughout the video. Then towards the end (not sure where) it is suddenly back in sync. I have tried aivfix as suggested in another thread for gradual loss of syncronization and it didnt work.

Can anyone help me?
    Thank You!!!

2. VidHack23

VidHack23 Member

I am having the same problem ... I have a avi/xvid file that I am trying to convert to SVCD using TMPGenc. I decompress the audio file so it's a wave file. Then after wards attach it back when i am using TMPGenc. But my problem is the msg I get from Virtual dub ( There is an improper vbr audio encoding in the source avi file ) it wants me to decompress the audio file and then compress it using a vbr such as 138.7 w/e. If i don't do this and i let it automaticly fix it(virtual dub changes it to CBR for better compatability) then the Output SVCD, when played has audio video sync errors more then half way into the movie, plz help.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]-=23976=-[/small]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2004