1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio/video out of synch on vcd

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by john1816, Apr 28, 2005.

1. john1816

john1816 Member

Hi. Have burnt a bin/cue file using Nero, and although both the audio and video are excellent quality, they are out of sync. Have tried burning at different speeds, but get the same result. Am using latest Nero version but wondering if there is another burning application that may do a better job or if there is a way of synchronising the audio/video. I still have the original bin/cue file on hard drive. Thanks for any help.

2. john1816

john1816 Member

As a follow up to my own thread, I tried playing disc on power dvd on my pc and it was perfect, tried it on my old cheapo dvd standalone player and it was perfect. But on my nice new expensive dvd player/recorder it is out of sync and gets gradually worse. Problem seems to be therefore with the player not the disc or burning method. Thing is every other disc I play in the new machine is just fine no matter what type of file it was or how I burned it. Is there a forum anyone knows of to check out the specs on my dvd ? Its a Sony RDR GX300.Thanks.