1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio won't sync up with Video!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by riz513ca, Jan 8, 2007.

1. riz513ca

riz513ca Member

Yup, newbie Riz here again seeking the advice of those more skilled at this than I am.

I'm trying to burn I guess what would be called a multi episode DVD of my favorite TV show.

I've gone through the entire process of getting each episode onto my hard drive and into AVI format. They work perfectly when viewed on my PC.

Now, here's the problem, I'll burn about 3 episodes to each DVD and the one consistent problem that I'm having is that as I get further into watching the DVD, the sound starts to not sync up with the picture.

It will start out fine....usually runs great for about 15 minutes and then the sound just seems to go wacky on me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong!

I've tried burning the DVDs at different speeds, 16x, 12x, 8x and even 2x. 2x - seemed to really muck things up not only with the sound but also with the picture.

I've been using Nero Vision and I rarely have trouble when I burn a single movie to a DVD. Why are things so problematic with a multi episode DVD?

DVD Gods, your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Your loyal subject,

Riz

2. realness

realness Member

I'm having the same exact problem. I'm using Fujifilm DVD+R's. Could this be the problem?

3. realness

realness Member

Anyone?