1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto-Logout?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by mrteem, Mar 1, 2005.

1. mrteem

mrteem Member

Finding that I get logged out somehow as I browse through various tabs or download pages. Is this normal, a matter of Browser Settings, or just another blind operater error on my part?

-New to Afterdawn.

-t

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

the mods will know a more precise answer, but it is probably a setting in your browser. I get logged in automatically, and stay logged in until I leave. Usually it has to do with the cookies, so perhaps you have your browser set to delete cookies too frequently, or your trusted internet sites is set too high.

3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Our cookies are set to last for 30 years, so I'd check your browser's cookie settings and also if you happen to have """""""privacy enhancing""""""" applications such as Zone Alarm, Norton, etc installed, they might kill your login cookies.

Additionally, I'd like to point out that you can only be logged in from one computer at a time to our site, the moment you login from another computer, the cookie dies on the other computer.