1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autofix and Verification failed in agbx360...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by staticxmi, Mar 23, 2009.

1. staticxmi

staticxmi Member

I can't get these parts to work, it seems like it's accessing the database correctly, but the ini files are just not covered yet? The game is Ninja Blade. Anyone have any kind of idea how to fix this, if it's fixable. Here is the message I get, the quoted parts appear in yellow text...

Starting Verification
    Looking for Xex_11F5103A65B8421E.ini in the online verified database
    There is no verified rip of this Xex/SS combination in the online database. Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex/SS combination.
    "Verification failed"

Starting Autofix
    Looking for Xex_65B8421E.ini in the online verified database
    There are no verified rips of this Xex in the online database. Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex.
    "AutoFix Failed, Stealth is still unverified"

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

it wont autofix it bc the game isnt out yet (retail that is) until then it wont autofix or verify them. it will just say if all the files are there. also, make sure to get the new version of AGBX.

4. stealthdf

stealthdf Regular member

it said "Looking for Xex_65B8421E.ini in the online verified database
    There are no verified rips of this Xex in the online database. Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex."

That means exactly what it says....the game isnt in the database yet. Like wabashman said we usually have to wait till release date to get retails ss files. Ninjablade is an odd case cause it came out in japan a month or more before the US which is set to release next month on april 7th. So most copies online are the japan version that is either region free or japan and USA. Cant get SS retail files for either, i have made request in angx forums but i do not think many japanese are in the 360 scene. so maybe downloading it was a huge waste of bandwidth.