1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avatar/Save Transfers from Banned to Original Consoles

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Daniel_Carvalho, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Daniel_Carvalho

Daniel_Carvalho Member

I have a modded/banned xbox360 console and am planing on buying a new original one for online purposes and stuff. If I transfer my avatar and saves through memory unit will my new console get banned aswell? Is my personal avatar flagged by any chance? Can I get at least only my avatar through online means, despite loosing the saved files and gamerscore?

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

No. You can simply pull the drive from the housing but your profile is probably corrupt if it is banned. You will need to uncorrupt the profile and game saves.

3. 360lifer

360lifer Regular member

Honestly, I would not mess around with your avatar or saved games. Just recover your avatar from Live and move on.

4. Daniel_Carvalho

Daniel_Carvalho Member

Recovering it online will at least keep my avatar purchases and stuff, despite gamerscore (which I honestly don't care at all)? I wanted to keep saves just for the sake of no having to play whole games again but that's not that terrible, but I really wanted to keep my avatar items.

Thanks for answers

5. Xcalamyte

Xcalamyte Regular member

I do that all the time. I have a banned system that I play all my games on but when I wanna play online I use ConSaver to uncorrupt my profile.