1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avi to dvd burner.

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Mage_art, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Mage_art

Mage_art Member

I need a straight avi to dvd burning tool that wont screw the aspect ratio. Something simple, I don't need menus, subtitles, or anythign like that. Just something to simply pick a file, click burn and not worry about aspect ratio changing. Most the avi's I have are not 16:9 or 4:3. If I missed this in the guides somewhere my apologies. Point me in the right direction and I wont bother you anymore. Thanks for the help.

2. attar

attar Senior member

DVD's are either 4:3 or 16:9, so if you want a dvd the conversion program will give you one or the other depending on the resolution of the input file.

AutoGk is free and simple to use.

3. Mage_art

Mage_art Member

quote]
    DVD's are either 4:3 or 16:9, so if you want a dvd the conversion program will give you one or the other depending on the resolution of the input file.

AutoGk is free and simple to use.[/quote]

I guess my question is, wll it distort the video? I'm using sothink right now and it gives me a 16:9 aspect ratio but puts black bars in place so the dimensions arent skewed. Problem is the audio gives me a his and static during deep base. I know this software will provide superior audio but will it skew the video, or will it put black bars in place to preserve the dimensions?

4. attar

attar Senior member

5. Mage_art

Mage_art Member

thank you then :)