1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avi to DVD issue

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by jwa1ewa, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jwa1ewa

jwa1ewa Member

I'm trying to convert and burn individual avi files onto disc so they can play on stand-alone DVD players. Right now, all the avi files (10 files) are on a disc and are about 1 hour each. They can only be played on a computer with a DVD player. If the disc is placed in a stand-alone DVD player, the player will say that the disc is incorrect or error.

I've tried using SUPER to convert the avi files to mpg, VCD, DVD, etc to see if I could burn them onto a DVD disc and play them in a player, but I encounter the issue of missing .TFO, .ISO , .VOB files when attempting to use a burning program like NERO or DVD Shrink.

I would like to move the avi files from this disc that houses all the files to a disc in groups of 3 and burn them onto another disc with the possibility of having a menu to choose from each file to watch and play in stand-alone players. But also to assure that the .TFO, .ISO, .VOB files are available when the program needs them.

Help?

2. attar

attar Senior member