1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi to dvd

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by olmedic, Mar 4, 2002.

1. olmedic

olmedic Member

Ok I'm a newbie at this. I downloaded a movie from Kazaa, but it came in 2 parts. The movie was in Avi format so after a full day of reading forums I finally did something productive I think. I merged the 2 parts with VirtualDub then extracted the audio. The audio was only 25mgb or so and I used soundforge to decompress and resample the audio to 48Hz instead of the 24 Hz it originally came. Now I think I can use TMPGEnc to merge the audio and video back but I have no Idea what settings to use. My plans are to be able to save the file to a cd and play it on a DVD player. Any help for me? Or am I wasting our time? Thanks

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

You're probably planning to create VCD out of it? Look at our article section, it has very short DivX -> VCD guide, you can find the correct VCD settings from there.

3. chrisw80

chrisw80 Member

hi

I'm interested in doing the same. I also have a movie that is in 2 parts so can you tell me how you did it ok thanks.