1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi to dvd

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by turdlip, Mar 24, 2005.

1. turdlip

turdlip Guest

ive looked and looked, but i cant figure out how to burn a dowloaded movie to dvd im lost ive read alot but still in the wrong directon can someone plz help me in the right way

2. Bejay

Bejay Member

3. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

@aldaco12,

I was just wondering about that guide? It is very comberson and confusing to the novice user. I have submitted my guide to AD, but for some reason it is not excepted even though hundereds have used it succesfully. It is a very straight foward guide that is very easy to use for the begginer and all the programs used are free. I was just wondering if you might know why this guide was rejected? It's not a big problem as I have made a website for all my guides that anyone can use, and as you can see mt site has no advertisment or anything on it. I created the site purley to help people here at AD, and for no other reason. Is there a problem with this in your eyes? If so I will quit reffering people to my website I don't want to upset AD at all that is not my intentions. I am just trying to help out. :)

5. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

thats a very comprehensive set of guides there bbmayo, keep up the good work m8 :)