1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi to dvd

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by semajames, Jan 7, 2007.

1. semajames

semajames Member

hi
    i have about 15 gbs of avi in 12 files i want to convert them to dvd i can do it using "convertxtodvd" no problem but i have started using rebuilder and cce to encode and seeings it works so well and cce should be able to convert avi and quicktime to dvd i want to use that. I read something about 'pseudo AVI' into cce but cant find any instructions can any one help please

ps it wont be long before i need to convert a load of quiktime files to dvd too so any help with that would be good too

thanks

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

welcome to AfterDawn...... I have never done what you are doing with Rebuilder and CCE (converting AVI and Quicktime files with these programs) but I would think you would get a better response putting your question in the DVDREBUILDER forum than in the ADVANCED forum! More people there with more experience with Rebuilder and CCE might have your answer that you seek!

3. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

DVD Rebuilder will create avi files from your DVD rips but it will not create DVD compliant files from AVI files.
    You can use the freeware program Avi2DVD.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  4. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007