1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avi too Vcd Multi Tasking

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by kojak965, Feb 10, 2005.

1. kojak965

kojak965 Member

Hello all... My 1st post... woot!!!.. hope its in the right section..

Im after a program that will convert avi too vcd... The catch is that i want too que up all the items that need converting. Instead of converting 1 files that takes 1hr i then comoing back loading another file... I would ultimatley be able too leave the computer going all day converting files while at work...

I have only seen this once... when i didnt quit know what i was doing, so yeah...

If anyone knows of sucha program... give me a yell plz asap... or maybe im just dreaming....

2. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

Tmpgenc batch, Mainconcept batch, Intervideo WinDVD creator, WinAVI converter, to name a few.

3. kojak965

kojak965 Member

Ahh yep yep... i got winavi, I thought up intill now... that it only does 1 file at a time... Well since u meantioned it, i tried high lighting a few files an that works..

I properly was thinking more along the lines of simplicity click the file its added too the list.. but yeah thanx again i wouldnt of known and wouldnt of tried highlighting more files.. cheers..